Adventures in Marriage Online - Tuesdays (4/13– 5/25)
13 Apr 6:30pm – 25 May 8:00pm 2021 EDT
(LIVE Course via Zoom)
Every Tuesday from 6:30-8:00 pm nightly
Live the Life South Florida is strengthening families and marriages.
Benefits of Adventures In Marriage:
- Recognize when your marriage communication style is more of a problem than the actual problem you are facing
- Develop the ability to feel genuine empathy for your partner instead of secret resentment
- Express yourself clearly so that your thoughts and feelings can be recognized and understood without causing your spouse to feel defensive, resentful, overwhelmed, manipulated or inadequate
- Avoid the mind reading that so often leads to misunderstanding between couples, and learn to avoid assumptions
- Express and accept anger without destroying love
- Fight in such a way that you resolve the issues at hand and actually feel closer to your spouse
- Acknowledge and enjoy the differences between you and your spouse, rather than seeing him/her as a threat
- Understand what went wrong in previous relationships or what is going wrong now
$99.00** (Retails for $129.00)
Includes: 2 workbooks mailed to your home, communication cards, access to Tele-Coaching follow up help, after class LIVE Q & A and ability to view recorded sessions if you miss a class. This online workshop is devoted to challenging, strengthening, and encouraging you and your spouse to deepen your love for one another. Discover new ways to meet one another's needs, communicate, resolve conflicts, and understand how your personality will impact your relationship for better or worse. With the gospel as our source of Hope, we will find encouragement from the resources of Christ to help with our marriages.
All registrations made outside the continental US will receive an electronic version of the materials that are used in this workshop.
**For questions or scholarship information, you can email Jessica@livethelife.org