Hope Weekend In Person - (6/4-6/6)
What is Hope Weekend?
Our vision for Hope Weekends is simple: We want to transform good marriages into great marriages, and we want troubled marriages to be healed and restored so more children will grow up in happier, healthier homes.
HopeWeekends are marriage intensives that combine Christian principles with the latest research to provide specific, practical, attainable skills to help couples:
· Reconnect and develop/restore trust
· Promote a greater sense of “Us” and oneness
· Experience deeper levels of intimacy, knowledge, and understanding of one another
· Learn the essential relationship skills required to develop, maintain, and sustain a deeply bonded and connected relationship
· Strengthen communication and conflict resolution skills
· Learn how to develop emotional regulation
What is included in the cost?
- 20 hours of marriage education including; dynamic teaching, communication practicums and marriage coaching.
- Intensive Curriculum & Materials
- Personal marriage coach assigned to each couple
What if my marriage is not in crisis, is this still a retreat for us?
Yes! While Hope Weekend is designed with couples in crisis in mind, this is a very impactful experience for couples wanting to take a deeper dive, whether you’ve been married for a few weeks or decades, this is the retreat for you!
How is Hope Weekend Different From All the Other Classes Available?
Great question! Throughout the retreat, you will experience personalized couple-to-couple coaching. The content is designed to get to the root of marital issues, taking a look at past family patterns that may trigger current responses while taking a deeper dive into intimacy on every level with your spouse.
For questions you can email April@livethelife.org
Friday Times: 3:00-9:00pm
Saturday Times: 9:00-4:00pm
Sunday Times: 9:00-5:00pm